This is a quick demonstration of a recently completed Interactive Exhibit for a Visitors Center in Washington DC. Sorry about the shaky video. I shot it with my iPhone 3G.
* World's best blog solely focused on music technology, Apple stores, stage magicians, and interactive media.**
** Probably because it is the only blog solely focused on music technology, Apple stores, stage magicians, and interactive media.
- How to double your 3D printing speed.
- Standing in line for The Grid – position 23,704.
- Never loan a book. Give it away.
- Humbucker to Single Coil in 2 Minutes
- Fix a Guitar with a Toothpick
- AdrenaLinn Sync to sync no more.
- B. B. King plays tribute to his influences
- Felix – Yet Another Mobile Guitar Rig